<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36963174?origin\x3dhttp://bkmanhole.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

"i think deep down i want to be famous. not celebrity famous. but the kind of famous that comes with admiration. maybe thats where being behind the lens comes in.

i want you to see what i see. and perhaps, just perhaps, be famous [just a little]"

Take me jumping...


Take me jumping..., originally uploaded by bkmanhole.

"I want to live like there's no tomorrow
I want to dance like no one's around
I want to sing like nobody's listening
Before I lay my body down
I want to give like I have plenty
I want to love like I'm not afraid
I want to be the man I was meant to be
I want to be the way I was made" - Chris Tomlin

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end