<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36963174?origin\x3dhttp://bkmanhole.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

"i think deep down i want to be famous. not celebrity famous. but the kind of famous that comes with admiration. maybe thats where being behind the lens comes in.

i want you to see what i see. and perhaps, just perhaps, be famous [just a little]"

Monday Mornings

Despite being out of school for a lil while now. I can say that the creative literary juices still flow best in the morning for me.

Mondays are always hard. Excuses to not go in to work always run through the brain.

Today its weird feeling stomach. I think the yesterday's meals may have been a tad too close to the spicy side of things. But I think God knows my love of nothingness. I have appointments today. People who need help and no one to fill in for me. The excuses never justify the other side of the spectrum.

Work is great once I'm there. I think I just enjoy the free spiritedness of the thought of not working. That, or I'm just lazy.

God give me what I need to get through the day as you always do.

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end